Leading up to the 85th edition of the Academy Awards on Sunday, February 24, we’re profiling this year’s Sundance-supported Oscar nominees.
5 Broken Cameras is the first-ever Palestinian film to be nominated for Best Documentary Feature at the Academy Awards.
Directors Emad Burnat and Guy Davidi premiered 5 Broken Cameras at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival, where they won the World Cinema Documentary Directing Award.
Read more about the 5 Broken Cameras nomination here.
Photo by Calvin Knight
- shewasmadeofdreams reblogged this from sundancearchives
- peko635 likes this
- welcometotheneworder likes this
- brunbar likes this
- catsolen likes this
- five1four9 likes this
- parlezfood likes this
- cosmic-chasm reblogged this from sundancearchives
- cosmic-chasm likes this
- reganneofwgkta reblogged this from sundancearchives
- playboyreno reblogged this from sundancearchives
- sundancearchives posted this