Director Robert Stone premiered his first film Radio Bikini, an anti-nuclear documentary, during the 1988 United States Film Festival.
Stone has returned to the Festival many times since, and most recently premiered Pandora’s Promise during the 2013 Festival, a film that directly attacks popularly held reasons to oppose nuclear energy.
Pandora’s Promise opens in select cities on Friday, June 14.
Film stills from the Sundance Institute Archives
- muren-elisaa likes this
- luanyway likes this
- thedochierarchy likes this
- sextically reblogged this from sundancearchives
- disco-dancer-donna likes this
- thecelticsfanaimal likes this
- gcappo likes this
- frescozcrazy likes this
- otempestade likes this
- diannesmithson likes this
- turcheseromance reblogged this from sundancearchives
- mayuko-n likes this
- mitchellmusic21 likes this
- kayleecanopener likes this
- futurescoundrel likes this
- astrolui likes this
- sundancearchives posted this